We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, Booking appointment for Site/Property Inspection or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Administrative Assistant, should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Applicant should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making Site/land/property inspection arrangements.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist Clients/visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Candidate must have a minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc in a related discipline with
1-3 years experience.
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
- Enthusiastic and Enterprise driven.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Application letter, with the title of the role as the Job Position Applied For, to.:
Or submit to:
2nd Floor Pax Christi Plaza, Kwata Junction by Fly-over (near UNIZIK Junction), Onitsha / Enugu Expressway, AWKA. Anambra State.