How to know a Fake Land
HOW TO KNOW A FAKE LAND
Have you ever bought an item, land or landed properties, but it turned out to be a waste of resources at the end?
How did you feel?
Wait a minute!
You probably thought it was good to go looking at all the features presented to you only to find out it was bad from onset….
Obviously, this happens when investors failed to do their due diligence before purchasing any property.
Prevention they say is better than cure.
Stay with me….
Lands and landed properties are undoubtedly one of the greatest investment of man, and real estate is unfortunately a most potent means of fraudulence.
However, with the alarming rate of real estate scams and land grabbers, it is of utmost importance to get all the facts right and be well informed on the nitty gritty involve before spending your hard earned money on lands / landed property.
In real estate, proper investigation, as well as confirming the validity and authenticity of properties before rolling out cash is a must. This is to prevent tales and stories that touches, when the deed has been done.
Read till the end and you will never fall victim to real estate scams again..
You will agree with me that a lot of people these days, are victims of fake lands, because they failed in their duty to carry out essential investigations on the lands or properties in question.
Here are a few ways to know a fake land;
- No defined or corresponding land title document.
- Claim of ownership by different people.
- No involvement of a credible real estate consultant or company.
- No involvement of a trusted property lawyer for document verification and agreement.
- Land inspection denial by seller (either real estate agent or owner).
- No registered or approved survey plan.
Note here that a complete survey plan must bear all the necessary information as stated below;
- Name of the owner of the land surveyed.
- Size of the land surveyed.
- Address / description of the land.
- Beacon numbers
- A stamp showing that the land is free from govt or not.
- Name of the surveyor
- Date the survey plan was drawn…
At any point during your transaction and you identify any of the red flags highlighted above, it is paramount that you seek and take the fastest exit before its too late.
However, despite the challenges experienced by investors in terms of fake lands and real estate scams, there are a number of things you can do as an investor to avoid this, be safe and make the most of your real estate investment.
- Transact only with a trusted and tested real estate company like De-GraceLand Homes .
- In addition work with a credible real estate consultant.
- A trusted and reliable property lawyer will go a long way in securing your lands/landed properties.
The next time you want to roll out cash for real estate investment, take note of the points above and do your due diligence. Then sit back and enjoy your investments to the fullness.
Remember I’m here to guide and help you make the most of your real estate investments.
How about getting your dream Land/Home while sticking to your daily routine?
Well, it is absolutely possible with us by your side.
Or visit Us @:
2nd Floor Pax Christi Plaza, Kwata Junction by Fly-over (near UNIZIK Junction), Onitsha / Enugu Expressway, AWKA. Anambra state